- From the Home Screen press Menu
- Select Settings
- Select Privacy
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Select Reset Phone (if you want to erase the SD card too then make sure the checkbox 'Erase SD card' is checked)
- Select Erase Everything
If your phone is frozen or non responsive, use the following method to reset your phone using the physical keys.
- Press down the Volume Key and the Power button
- Release the Power Button
- You will be presented a menu showing Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock. Select Clear Storage by using the Volume Down button to navigate the menu
- Press and release the Power Button
- Your device should now start the reset process and be restored back to the default factory settings.
And that's it, you're all set!
Android on Amazon