- From your Main Screen, select the Menu tab
- Select Settings
- Select Privacy
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Select Reset Phone
- Choose if you would like to erase the Internal Storage or Erase SD Card
- For full reset, check both boxes
- Turn the device off by pressing and holding the power button
- if your Bionic is unresponsive or frozen, pull the battery for 20 seconds and replace
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons and then press Power
- The display should show the available boot modes
- AP Fastboot
- Use your volume down key to scroll to "Recovery" and then use the volume key to select
- Once the screen shows the Android Triage Screen (exclamation point) press the volume up and down at the same time
- The next set of options should show "Wipe data / Factory Reset" as a choice
- Use the Volume down key to highlight the Wipe data selection and then press the power key to select it
- Confirm on the next screen by using the volume down key to select and the power button to choose"Yes - Delete all Data"
- After the device has performed a factory reset, you should see the Android System Recovery screen where you will need to select Reboot System to finish.
And that's it, you're all set!
Android on Amazon